Who We Give To - Testimonials
- Sally B. Stanton, VP of Development, Big Brothers Big Sisters of New Hampshire
You are making a difference every day in the lives of some of New Hampshire’s children most in need. Your continued support is changing lives for the better, forever.
- Kevin Ryan, President, Covenant House
We are so pleased that Covenant House was chosen as the recipient of proceeds from your fundraising event. Supporting our efforts to provide food, clothes, shelter and, most importantly, the love the young people who come to us so desperately need, means so much.
- Julianne Idlet, Founder and Executive Director, CYCLE Kids
By supporting CYCLE Kids, you are giving children, many of whom are growing up in poverty, an opportunity for a physically healthy and emotionally strong future. We are very grateful for your generosity.
- Susan Jaye-Kaplan, Co-Founder, Link to Libraries
It is the response from caring partners like you that inspires us to set bolder goals for the outcome of our programs. Thank you once again for joining us on our journey to provide our children with the tools for lifelong learning.
- Pam Keough, President and CEO, Make-A-Wish Connecticut
Thank you for helping make wishes come true for Connecticut children when they need it most.
- Kim Richardson Roach, New England Food Foundation
On behalf of the thousands of children you will be helping in the future, we thank you for the contribution to the New England Food Foundation. We are truly appreciative of your generosity.
- Caroline Payson, Executive Director, Providence Children’s Museum
Your gift will help ensure that every child and family, regardless of income limitations, can be a part of our Creativity Initiative. Your support has far-reaching impact. Thank you again!
- Carolyn Miles, President & CEO, Save the Children
The future just got brighter for the children we serve. We dream big at Save the Children, but our dreams are grounded in a realistic belief that with partners like you we can accomplish so much. Your philanthropy is helping us turn dreams into realties for the world’s most vulnerable children. Many thanks.
- Kim and Stew Leonard, Founders, Stew Leonard Children’s Charities
Thank you again for your continued support. We plan to teach 250 children how to swim with your donation during the summer months. WOW!
- Caryl M. Stern, President & CEO, UNICEF USA
UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to put children first. Together, we are working toward the day when no children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood. Please accept our most sincere thanks for being a valued partner to UNICEF USA and for putting children first.
- Richard Fleischer, President and Founder, Project Undercover
Thanks to your generous donation, we are able to supply over half a million diapers and pairs of socks to Rhode Island’s neediest kids!
- Ron Hadorn, Executive Director, Boys & Girls Club of Worcester
We greatly appreciate the investment you have made in our Club and our kids; we feel lucky to have Kids 360 on our side.
- Tara K. Studley, Development Manager, Maine Children’s Cancer Program
Thank you for your generous donation to the Maine Children’s Cancer Program. It means so much to the children and families who are battling childhood cancer and blood disorders here in Maine.
- William K. Corbett, Sr., President, Capital Region Sponsor-A-Scholar, Inc.
Thank you for your support of the youth of the Capital Region. We know that your generous gift will make a measurable difference in the lives of our scholars.